24pay.me - Exchange BitCoin, BTC-E, Perfect Money, OKPAY, Fasapay, Visa/MC, Paypal, Wire, etc

Discussion in 'Marketplace / Exchanger' started by 24pay.me, May 27, 2015.

1. 24pay.me

24pay.me Member Baru

We are pleased to present the exchange service

Service works with BitCoin, BTC-E, Perfect Money, eCoin.eu, OKPAY. Also we can withdraw e-currencies on PayPal, FasaPay, Paxum, MoneyPolo and Visa/Mastercard cards. Via 24pay.me you can fund/withdraw e-currency accounts via Wire transfer and Money transfer (Western Union and MoneyGram).

All registered users can take part in our .

You can check all our fees .

Do not hesitate to contact our with any questions!

Join and exchange with us!
  2. 24pay.me

24pay.me Member Baru

Via our service you can sell/buy , , , via Wire transfer (USD/EUR).
    Minimum amount for exchange is 100 USD.
    Please contact our if you have any questions.
  3. Lastriana

Lastriana Populer

Bitcoin Address:
    Bisa pake paypal unveryfied gak?
  4. Lastriana

Lastriana Populer

Bitcoin Address:
    oh maaf ternyata cuma terima paypal, send dari paypal ke bitcoinnya gak ada.
  5. 24pay.me

24pay.me Member Baru

Melalui layanan kami Anda hanya dapat mengirim Bitcoins ke paypal. Anda dapat melakukannya tanpa verifikasi. (Via our service you can only send bitcoins to paypal. You can do that without verification.)
  6. Roy Vandi Tambunan

Roy Vandi Tambunan Member Baru

VIP Username:
    royvandi
  7. 24pay.me

24pay.me Member Baru

All exchange operations are made through protected HTTPS connection.
  8. 24pay.me

24pay.me Member Baru

If you want to convert the bigger amount than the available reserve stated on the website, you should contact support via Online chat in working hours and discuss the details with operator. Other time you may use a .
  9. Lastriana

Lastriana Populer

Bitcoin Address:
    ok dah klo begitu...
  10. 24pay.me

24pay.me Member Baru

On our you can exchange BitCoin, BTC-E, Perfect Money, OKPAY, eCoin.eu, etc
    We are always interested in continuous cooperation and we can work with big amounts.
    Please contact our via email or Online Chat if you have any questions, and we will be glad to answer on all of them.
  11. ahmad yanto

ahmad yanto Reguler

Bitcoin Address:
    thx
    thx
  12. 24pay.me

24pay.me Member Baru

Via 24pay.me you can withdraw funds from , and accounts via Western.
    We have increased our limits and per one transaction you can withdraw 1250 USD.
    You can create several transactions per day.
  13. Selena

Selena Reguler

Bitcoin Address:
    wow, bisa dicoba nih
  14. 24pay.me

24pay.me Member Baru

Anda dapat menghubungi tim dukungan kami jika Anda memiliki pertanyaan. (You can contact our support team if you have any questions.)
  15. 24pay.me

24pay.me Member Baru

Via our service you can withdraw Bitcoin, Perfect Money, Okpay, BTC-E, eCoin.eu on Visa/MasterCard cards (USD, EUR).
    Please contact our if you have any questions and we will help you.
  16. 24pay.me

24pay.me Member Baru

Hot rates!

We can process any amount.
  17. Paijoe

Paijoe Reguler

Bitcoin Address:
    iya jd males nih kalo gak ada bitcoin
  18. honeybee

honeybee Reguler

Bitcoin Address:
    fee-nya lumayan besar ya.. tarik ke paypal kena 6% :oniondamn:
  19. parjoko

parjoko Member Baru

Bitcoin Address:
    infonya krn paypal bisa kalah sama bitcoin gan
  20. 24pay.me

24pay.me Member Baru

If you have Bitcoin, Perfect Money or Okpay and you need to get cash urgently, you can withdraw money via Western.
    It will take 2-4 hours to receive cash.