500 M IGNIS will be given away as a free airdrop to all NXT and I still do not get them

Discussion in 'ESO - English Spoken Only' started by jeannnnnn, Dec 28, 2017.

1. jeannnnnn

jeannnnnn Fresh dari Oven

Bitcoin Address:
    when they are going to give the coins of ignies that I had a certain amount of nxt during the hardfort and I still do not get them.
    when will they give us the coins?
  2. Gondes

Gondes Reguler

Bitcoin Address:
    be patient please,wait until maintence for NXT finished, do you read email from admin about this IGNIS?
    jeannnnnn likes this.
  3. Cryptoaddict

Cryptoaddict Newbie Moderator™ Staff Member

Change Tip:
    Bitcoin Address:
    After 1 January 2018
  4. hadiw3i

hadiw3i Fresh dari Oven

Bitcoin Address:
    block number 1,636,363 when is it?
  5. Cryptoaddict

Cryptoaddict Newbie Moderator™ Staff Member

Change Tip:
    Bitcoin Address:
    that block happened yesterday 28 Dec.
  6. jeannnnnn

jeannnnnn Fresh dari Oven

Bitcoin Address:
    vale, muchas

Of course, they said after 6 hours, but it's been 6 hours and it's not good to wait
    racias
  7. mamat rohimat

mamat rohimat Member Baru

Bitcoin Address:
    hello. ini udah terjadi kan ya. Kalau kita jual atau beli NXT sekarang, berpengaruh tidak terhadap Ignis? mohon informasi yang mengetahui