Cloud mining - monero payment

Discussion in 'Cloud Mining' started by bmx007, Feb 28, 2017.

1. bmx007

bmx007 Fresh dari Oven

Greetings
    Invest at and all the payments to you are in XMR.
    I have invested the smallest amount in January and so far I received 0.36863 xmr. I believe in Monero that is why this Zagtor is very good for me. Also, they are not mining only monero, they are mining the coin that is the most profitable. For example the calculations for mining XMR for 30 H/s was 0.003105/day but they gave me 0.004106 xmr.

Share This Page

Related pages

dogecoin price chartharga emas hari iniincome tambahanpeercoin miningmine bitcoin on androidsepatu adidas indonesiascrypt miner usbkaos distro bandungmarketiva indonesiaantminer scrypt miningmsi indonesiasexy three kingdomstradinglotneteller exchangerprominertrade dogecointrik gretonganbuy bitcoin with moneypakbitcoin forumsscript webtoolspaypal to btcantminer setuplayanan tv kabel dan internetfreebitco in scriptbitcoin miner clouddogecoin bettingbitcoin vccfree vps rdpasicminer block erupter usb devicesbuy payzaneteller indonesiaskrill to payza exchangevcc avsimacrossonline dogecoin minermonero miningbitcoin giveawaylitecoin gbpegopay exchangepasif incomebitdayfxoptimaxltc cloud miningall-hyips.infotestervipkira minercara main chessasrock bitcoinpaypal for btckurs emas hari inicloudminingnbc1wmz exchangemashada forumsbitnovajual paypal balancecraliatdota 2 trade forumjual vccsukajan indonesiahighest bitcoin faucethyip manager scriptvcc for paypal verificationbitminer ioorigin pc taipan mousevideo lucu2video licugame mancing gratisprodigy game indonesiasaibarsoftware mining bitcoin gratis