How to withdraw cash from sushki42.ru for foreigners?

Discussion in 'ESO - English Spoken Only' started by zone85, Dec 28, 2017.

Tags:
  1. zone85

zone85 Fresh dari Oven

Hello,

Is there a way to withdraw IDR from sushki42.ru to my foreign bank account? I cannot enter a SWIFT code in the withdrawal form.

Thank you.
  2. Marcel Heiniger

Marcel Heiniger Member Baru

Bitcoin Address:
    Only Bank account in Indonesia they told me. Where are you located I'm in the north.
  3. zone85

zone85 Fresh dari Oven

LOL I don't live in Indo. I guess I have to literally fly down to their office to cash out... :(
  4. zone85

zone85 Fresh dari Oven

It's so wrong though because they allow foreign banks to deposit, but not withdraw online.
  5. Marcel Heiniger

Bitcoin Address:
    then better to look for a platform that allows you to cash out in your country and transfer your BTC there. I use Bitpanda to buy BTC from CH then transfer it to sushki42.ru to withdraw it in my Indonesian account, cheaper and faster as a bank transfer from Switzerland to Indonesia
  6. zone85

zone85 Fresh dari Oven

Ok, you can sign up for an Indonesian bank account because you are currently living there?
  7. Marcel Heiniger

Bitcoin Address:
    Yes, I live in the north of Bali
  8. deddy9

deddy9 Rajin Online

Top Poster Of Month

Bitcoin Address:
    you have good taste boss, bali is good for living, almost all country have destination and business there,
  9. jonbitarb

jonbitarb Fresh dari Oven

Bitcoin Address:
    is anyone in Bali trading ?