HSBC withdrawal to non IDR bank?

Discussion in 'ESO - English Spoken Only' started by ripplenet, Dec 30, 2017.

1. ripplenet

ripplenet Fresh dari Oven

I have an HSBC bank account in USD, can I withdraw the IDR to there? They have listed HSBC in their banks field on withdrawal page. I contacted my bank and said it would be fine and would be converted to USD.

Or does this exchange only do bank withdrawals to Indonesian based banks?

Any response much appreciated.
  2. Mahesa69

Mahesa69 Sudah Senior

Bitcoin Address:
    Never heard about that, but as far as i know we could only send IDR to IDR accounts only and so with USD to USD accounts only in my country banking system (but depends with each bank regulations). Idk whether sushki42.ru had bank account in USD or not, let's hope so
  3. ripplenet

I think they only allow bank withdraws to banks located in Indonesia :(
  4. Mahesa69

Mahesa69 Sudah Senior

Bitcoin Address:
    poor you mate, have you contacted sushki42.ru? Maybe u should wait until they handle it themself rather than withdraws ur money to some random guys offering to help and trf it using paypal to ur paypal
  5. ripplenet

I have been waiting to get verified for a week, they have not got back to me..
  6. Mahesa69

Mahesa69 Sudah Senior

Bitcoin Address:
    Holiday seasons almost over, maybe tomorrow you'll got the words from them. My withdrawal also pending