Newbie in crypto currency

Discussion in 'ESO - English Spoken Only' started by Spekkoek, Jan 2, 2018.

1. Spekkoek

Spekkoek Member Baru

Hi everyone,

i've just started to read up on crypto currency and decided to give it a go. However there are still loads of things I dont understand yet. Asides from the question how to identify or speculate a trend within a promising coin...For now I just want to get started, deposit some money, and start buying my first coins.

Ive just signed up at sushki42.ru. Is this reccomended to start here or is it better to purchase through an account on bittrex?
    Also i've tried to search for a few coins that I got reccomened but i wasn't able to find them on sushki42.ru. Is this correct that not all coins are available there?

Cheers!
  2. Cryptoaddict

Cryptoaddict Newbie Moderatorâ„¢ Staff Member

Change Tip:
    Bitcoin Address:
    Hi, welcome to the forum.

There are over 1200 cryptocurrency or coin, no marketplace/exchange can list them all. Bittrex is one of the biggest marketplace in the world, there also others big marketplace like Poloniex, Bitfinex, Binance, Cryptopia, etc. there are also decentralized marketplace such as Etherdelta, Idex, etc. sushki42.ru is the biggest marketplace in south east asia by transaction volume, So you may want to choose and open few trading account in some of these marketplace for your convenient, it will be faster to buy some coin when certain trading opportunity open up if we already have ready account than to make a new one.
  3. Spekkoek

Spekkoek Member Baru

Ahh ok ok I understand. Thanks so much for your reply (y)