Spend bitcoin anywhere with bitcoin debit card

Discussion in 'ESO - English Spoken Only' started by sense_less143, Apr 22, 2016.

1. sense_less143

sense_less143 Member Baru

Bitcoin Address:
    Hey guys, I represent Wirex (click for thread in marketplace).

Bitcoin debit cards are a fairly new bitcoin tool. It's considered a 'must-have' for bitcoin community now. Some things you can do with it:
    • Use Visa/Mastercard linked virtual and plastic bitcoin card at millions of places online and in shops (tired of not able to spend your bitcoin easily? this solves the problem)
    • Buy bitcoin with PayPal
    • Verify PayPal with virtual card
    • Turn your bitcoin into USD/GBP/EUR easily and withdraw from any ATM
    • Send money instantly to anyone (work overseas? children study overseas? no problem, just send with bitcoin or email address)
    • Mobile banking - download the Wirex app (iOS and Android) and register, order card, do everything straight from the app.
    • And more. Click this for more info.
    Helpful links:
    • How to buy bitcoin with PayPal:
    • How to topup account:
    • Difference between virtual and plastic card:
    • Download app:
    • My referral link for 25% discount off plastic cards:
  2. sense_less143

Bitcoin Address:
    Any questions, ask me here. I'll do my best to answer them.
  3. r0mance

r0mance Reguler

Bitcoin Address:
    How much the user should pay to get that card? Is there annual fee? How much?
  4. sense_less143

Bitcoin Address:
    Virtual card is $3, and plastic card is $17 (free worldwide delivery)

Maintenance fee is $1 per month per card.

We have a very transparent fee structure. For all fees and limits, see here:
  5. r0mance

r0mance Reguler

Bitcoin Address:
    hmmm so what are advantages of using bitcoin debit card? we can receive or sent using bitcoin wallet..why should we use such a card? is that card can be use to take money worldwide? Especially in Indonesia?
  6. sense_less143

Bitcoin Address:
    Good questions. Why should you have a bitcoin debit card, when you can send money to and from wallets already, right?

Well, for one, bitcoin is not accepted at many places. bitcoin debit card is linked with Visa and Mastercard - so now essentially you can use bitcoin to buy groceries, petrol, whatever. The place dont accept card? Use the card to withdraw cash from ATM. It's a handy tool for people who want to use bitcoin easily.

As for take the money worldwide, do you mean funds transfer or the account itself? The account is cloud-based, so you can access it in any country (if you withdraw from Indonesian ATM, you get rupiah. If you travel to say Australia and want to withdraw, you get Australian dollar).

For funds transfer between Wirex wallets, ours incorporate BitGo instant, so instead of 30+minutes for confirmation, you can receive the money instantly.

Basically we make bitcoin easier to use and spend :)
  7. r0mance

r0mance Reguler

Bitcoin Address:
    I love your words
    "Basically we make bitcoin easier to use and spend"
    That's what we want...well later I will make one card from ecoin after I have enough fund... Thanks for your help.

Regards,
    RNS
  8. Ken Diva

Ken Diva Reguler

Bitcoin Address:
    hmm, so in simple words, this card make us can convert our bitcoin to the acceptable money around the world?
  9. IKLAN POP

IKLAN POP Sudah Senior

Bitcoin Address:
    nice info i'll try later if i can
  10. sense_less143

Bitcoin Address:
    If 'acceptable money' means fiat currencies (USD, IDR, etc), then yes :)
  11. Ken Diva

Ken Diva Reguler

Bitcoin Address:
    is there any fee if we convert the bitcoin to the normal currencies?
  12. sense_less143

Bitcoin Address:
    There are too many variables here (country, card currency, etc etc etc). For instance, if you refer to bitcoin to IDR withdrawal through ATM, the ATM company charges $3.50 withdrawal fee (not Wirex fee). Here's our complete fees and limits page: .

One thing I forgot to mention is that you can load (insert) funds into the card anytime you want. If bitcoin value is high, you can convert into USD, GBP or EUR (the 3 currencies that we offer) in advance and enjoy the higher rate. If bitcoin value went down, you can keep it as bitcoin until it goes high again.
    Ken Diva likes this.
  13. Ken Diva

Ken Diva Reguler

Bitcoin Address:
    hmm i see.., the latest function is so great cause can make the user get more profit... maybe ill try this one haha...
    thank you for this nice info :):):)
  14. sense_less143

Bitcoin Address:
    you're welcome! any other questions, feel free to ask this thread or PM me!
  15. kurniawanisme

kurniawanisme Sudah Senior

Change Tip:
    Bitcoin Address:
    Nice and useful information. To be verified quite a problem for me.
    I have ID card and passport but I have no utility bills.
    Electricity and other bills are prepaid one. Water bills is not named after me.
  16. sense_less143

Bitcoin Address:
    You can use many types of documents for verification! For example:

"high-quality image of proof of residency issued no earlier than 3 months before (choose one: water bill, Internet bill, credit card bill, telephone bill or any utility bill not more than 3 month old; bank statement; tax return or council tax; passport address proof / certificate of residency issued by a government or a local government authority)"

All info about Wirex verification is here:

If you are not sure if you can use the document or not, simply ask us at [email protected] :)
  17. sense_less143

Bitcoin Address:
    Tip praktikal untuk dapati kad debit bitcoin:

Mau kad maya atau kad plastik?Mau kad visa atau kad debit? Sila baca