[WTS] Virtual Credit Cards | Amazon Prime VCC | PayPal verification [AUTOBUY]

Discussion in 'Marketplace / Exchanger' started by mikola, Sep 30, 2016.

1. mikola

mikola Fresh dari Oven

• Get VCCs automatically from my automatic shop: ​

Russia VCC: Expiry date of up to 6 months
        $0 (Empty) VCC (/) — $0.25
        $1 VCC (/) — $2.99

USA VCC: Expiry date ranges from 3 to 7 years

UK VCC: Expiry date of up to 3 years

Custom balance UK VCC: $1 creation fee; 5% + $4 load fee; 5% + $4 withdrawal fee: contact me via Skype

Payment methods: Bitcoin, Webmoney, PayPal, BTC-e
        • Where can I use VCCs?

To make payments online where the cards are accepted! You may also use them to sign up for trials and/or accounts on websites that require cards.
        • How long do the VCCs last?

Until they expire. I do not "delete" any VCCs.
        • Can I get a discount?

If you buy in bulk, yes. Contact me.
        • Are your virtual credit cards stolen? Can you hook me up with some hacked ccs?

No. My VCCs are legit.
        • Can I test your service (aka can you gib me free vcc pls)?

No. I do not offer free "tests".
        • If needed, you may request the following for your VCC:
      • Remaining balance and/or statement.
      • 3-D Secure code.
      • No refunds, no replacements. No matter what. This includes:
    • Website declined the VCC. Use it for something else.
    • Website charged $1 for preauth and you ended up being $1 short of your purchase. To avoid this, buy a VCC that has $1 more than the total amount of your purchase, unless you're 100% sure that the website doesn't charge a $1 preauth.
    • Your trial/account got suspended.
    • You want to refund the remaining balance of the VCC.
    • I am responsible only for providing you with a valid VCC with the correct balance.
    • I have no idea if it will work for your website or not. If you are concerned, I suggest contacting the website first. If you contact me the most likely answer you'll get is "I don't know".
    • By buying VCCs from me you confirm that you have basic knowledge of how credit, debit, prepaid and virtual cards work, as well as the anti-fraud system that may be used on the website you're going to try to use the VCC on.
  2. Nuzzo Samson

Nuzzo Samson Member Baru

What is the difference between yours and these peoples: